- Have fun when your playing games but make sure to not spend too much time playing video games and have a break once in a while.
- Don't meet up with people you meet online. You should only be friends with people you know in real life.
- Check all your security settings for each of your online accounts.
- Change your passwords and make sure they are secure.
- Tidy up your accounts and delete any old posts that you do not need.
- Are you in year 11? Then it might be time for a new home email address? Make sure you have a suitable email address that you can use in CVs for the future.
Wednesday, 18 July 2018
Dear all, I hope you have a good summer and enjoy your time off. But remember to stay safe online this summer with our top tips.
Wednesday, 20 June 2018
Friday, 15 June 2018
Stop Cyberbullying Day is an internationally recognised day of awareness and activities both on and offline. Each year – every third Friday in June, Stop Cyberbullying Day brings together individuals, thought leaders, corporations, schools, governments, institutions and organisations to celebrate and promote a truly inclusive and diverse online environment – free from personal threats, harassment and abuse.
You will have an ICT lesson dedicated to this topic over the next two weeks.
Check the website for more information.